Are you or your blog going through a transition period? Would you benefit from some caring hands-on support to see you through these changes?
We can help you to achieve new clarity and focus so your blog can become a major asset in achieving your goals and dreams.
VIP Support - a month of individual blog support that gets results
- VIP Support is just the two of us and you
- There are no group calls with lots of others so you have complete privacy
- You get the benefit of different perspectives – marketing, blogging as well as business and personal development – to get quickly to the heart of the problem
Once you are clear about what has been holding you back, you become motivated again and over the month find it easier and easier to take the right action. It is focused, but also fun and friendly.
As older women bloggers we know that we have never had the online confidence of someone in their twenties. Nor do we want to post endless images of cups of coffee. But we can help you find your own voice online, engage with your audience and still remain professional!
- Overcome the barriers that hold you back
- Find renewed motivation for your blog
- Have a clear plan of what to do and when
- Know your unique voice and what you need to stand out
- Feel comfortable with your voice and your messages in your blog and social media
- Enjoy your blog as a real professional asset
Why listen to us?
We have extensive business, marketing and blogging experience, have run our own businesses for many years and help women with a variety of business or blogging issues.
Mostly, though we are all-round supportive, friendly and inspirational blog tutors with a passion for helping older women bloggers authentically promote themselves whether they are authors, provide a service or blog purely for personal gain. If you want to make the world a brighter place, we can help you.
We've put together this comprehensive Support Month Programme to help you:
- Week 1: We will contact you to get the ball rolling. During this week we will help you to gather your ideas and identify key questions and blogging challenges
- Week 2: 1:1 Skype Call with Jean and Ute for 50 minutes to brainstorm the best options, answer questions and decide on relevant actions
- Week 3: You email us a progress update. We answer any new questions or provide feedback within 48 hours
- Week 4: Another 1:1 Skype Call with all 3 of us for 50 minutes, the same as in week 2
During that time we will also
- Review your blog and provide you with ideas and strategic advice how to improve it to attract more readers
- Send you all the learning resources you need
- Promote your blog posts to our extensive social media audience
But above all, we are there for you to support you every step of the way!
How our support helps
| “I can be quite sceptical sometimes, but the support month fully met my expectations. It was the combination of support (without being judged) and your ability to answer all my questions which helped me make progress. I could also rely on you to provide specific steps to focus on each week.
"Best of all, the three of you got what I was trying to do, and I had never had that with anyone before.
"The vagueness and lack of direction have gone and I have a sense of stability. It has really given me hope for my blog – quite a lot, actually! Watch out world.”
|Catherine W , missboombaby.com|
What will this cost?
√ 2 private Skype calls
√ Weekly email support
√ Editorial schedule guidance
√ Post checking service
√ Full blog review
√ Library of resources and tutorials
√ Your blog posts promoted on our social media profiles
The early bird price is £447 (full price £647).
If you're not sure, or want to know more details about any of our options, please fill in the form below with your questions: