Has your blog lost some of its magic because you are not getting enough readers?
Do you want more people to know like and trust you?
If you don’t think people are reading your blog you may stop writing it. It then fails to be an asset.
As so many people are finding fame, fortune or fulfilment with their blog, there is no reason why you can’t too. Your blog can be a major asset in achieving your goals and dreams.
VIP Support - a month of individual blog support that gets results
- VIP Support is just the three of us and you
- There are no group calls with lots of others so you have complete privacy
- You get the benefit of three different perspectives – business, marketing and technical – to get quickly to the heart of the problem
Once you are clear about what has been holding you back, you become motivated again and over the month find it easier and easier to take the right action. It is focused, but also fun and friendly.
As older women bloggers we know that we have never had the online confidence of someone in their twenties. Nor do we want to post endless images of cups of coffee. But we can help you find your own voice online, engage with your audience and still remain professional!
Attract Readers VIP Support can help you:
- Find renewed motivation and enthusiasm for your blog
- Shorten the length of time before new people know like and trust you
- Feel comfortable with social media and let your voice be heard
- Solve technical problems
- Enjoy your blog as a real professional asset
Why listen to us?
We have 50 years collectively of blogging, are speakers at blogging conferences, and winner of blog awards. We run our own businesses and help women with business, marketing and technical issues.
Mostly, though we are all-round supportive, friendly and inspirational blog tutors with a passion for helping older women bloggers authentically promote their business online or make the world a brighter place.
Here is how it works
We've put together this comprehensive Support Month Programme to help you:
- Week 1: You email any questions or blogging challenges throughout the week to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Week 2: 1:1 Skype Call with all 3 of us (Alice, Jean and Ute) for 50 minutes to brainstorm ideas, answer questions and decide on relevant actions
- Week 3: You email us a progress update. We answer any new questions or provide feedback within 48 hours
- Week 4: Another 1:1 Skype Call with all 3 of us for 50 minutes, the same as in week 1
During that time we will also
- Review your blog and provide you with ideas and strategic advice how to improve it to attract more readers
- Send you all the learning resources you need
- Promote your blog posts to our extensive social media audience
But above all, we are there for you to support you every step of the way!
How our support helps
| “I can be quite sceptical sometimes, but the support month fully met my expectations. It was the combination of support (without being judged) and your ability to answer all my questions which helped me make progress. I could also rely on you to provide specific steps to focus on each week.
"Best of all, the three of you got what I was trying to do, and I had never had that with anyone before.
"The vagueness and lack of direction have gone and I have a sense of stability. It has really given me hope for my blog – quite a lot, actually! Watch out world.”
|Catherine W , missboombaby.com|
What will this cost?
√ 2 private Skype calls
√ Weekly email support
√ Editorial schedule guidance
√ Post checking service
√ Full blog review
√ Library of resources and tutorials
√ Your blog posts promoted on our social media profiles
The early bird price is £447 (full price £647).
If you're not sure, or want to know more details about any of our options, please fill in the form below with your questions: