Are you or your blog or business going through a transition period? Would you benefit from some caring hands-on support to see you through these changes?
We can help you to achieve new clarity and focus so your blog can become a major asset in achieving your goals and dreams.
VIP Support – a month of support that gets results
- Overcoming the barriers to your progress so you pursue your goals without any hold-ups
- Renewed motivation and enthusiasm to take the right actions
- New ideas and insights and a plan of what to do and when
- Knowing your unique voice, your reader and customer and what you need to stand out
- Feeling confident with the messages on your site and in social media
- Enjoying your blog as a real professional asset
- Feeling supported and accountable and staying on track with your goals
- The benefit of different perspectives – marketing, blogging, social media as well as business and personal development – to get quickly to the heart of the problem
As older women bloggers we know that few people have the online confidence of someone in their twenties. Nor do we want to post endless images of cups of coffee. But we can help you find your unique voice online, engage with the right audience and still remain professional!
Why listen to us?
Together we (Jean Wolfe and Ute Wieczorek-King) have extensive business, marketing, social media and blogging experience, have run our own businesses for many years and help women with a variety of business, blogging or publishing issues.
Mostly though we are all-round supportive, friendly and inspirational mentors with a passion for helping older women bloggers authentically promote themselves whether they are authors, provide a service or blog purely for personal gain. If you want to make the world a brighter place, we can help you.
- Week 1: We will contact you to get the ball rolling. During this week we will help you to gather your ideas and identify your key questions and challenges
- Week 2: 1:1 Zoom Call with Jean and Ute for 50 minutes to brainstorm the best options and decide on the right actions
- Week 3: You email us a progress update. We answer any new questions or provide feedback within 48 hours
- Week 4: Another Zoom Call for 50 minutes, the same as in week 2
Before and during this month we will also
- Review your blog and provide you with ideas and strategic advice how to improve it to attract more readers
- Send you all the learning resources you need
But above all, we are there for you to support you every step of the way!
What clients say
|“Even though I have been an expert in my field for 20 years, (with a lot of material and a book) Jean and Ute polished up my act. … I have a new offering I would not have thought of before with sales page and a live masterclass format. … Their gentle guidance saw me through every time. I cannot recommend working with them enough. I sincerely believe thus far, it’s been the smartest and most proactive move I’ve made for my branding and global recognition. I would not hesitate using them again for the next phase of my internet business.”|
|Dr Rossanna Massey, Trauma Queen, New Mexico, USA|
What is included in the fee?
√ Two Zoom calls
√ Weekly email support
√ Editorial schedule guidance
√ Post checking service
√ Full blog review
√ Library of resources
The fee for this is £597