Get your voice out there with new insights and ideas
Writing challenge for International Women's Day
Are you in the early stages of blogging and would love some inspiration?
Or you're blogging regularly, but it’s all a bit 'same old same old'?
We know it can be hard to keep a blog going. Maybe you're not sure if your posts are being read. Or self-doubt has crept in and you wonder if you're going about in the right way.
Whether you're a business or lifestyle blogger we will help you reconnect with your blog in a purposeful way.
Do join us if you are keen to get your voice into the world and are ready to think about your blogging from a new angle.
This is a short 2-day online event with a difference! Your writing will help to increase the number of women making a positive difference. (We usually support a women's charity too with our blogging challenges.)
Considering what is going on in the world, we want to celebrate the fact that we can write what we think on our blogs.
We may not be able to change the world but we can make our corner of the world a little better for others.
So we should do it!
Why you should join this event
- We will inspire you with a different approach, mindset or writing technique to add a spark to your writing.
- You will get added confidence with blogging and gain from support in the friendly Facebook group.
- You could also make a difference to a woman or child in need through a donation to our chosen charity Womankind.
- You'll get publicity out of joining and your post will get seen by more people. We will promote some of your contributions in our blog roundups and on social media. Plus you will have ideas, feedback or comments you might not otherwise receive.
What previous participants told us
"Thank you for creating the space to share your writing and encourage each other. I left many more comments than I normally would so that felt good too.
"This has been a great exercise to sit down and write, so good for confidence!
"Thank you for organising this and for all of your guidance and support. It’s been fabulous, a wonderful time of sharing."
How this blogging challenge works
- Joining is completely free, although we may ask for a small donation to Womankind Worldwide . We have supported them before. (The donation button is at the bottom of this page .)
- The actual challenge runs on Thursday 7 March and Friday 8 March 2019. Our private Facebook group will be open from Wednesday evening.
- Sign up below to receive a welcome email with some initial writing tips and further instructions.
- You publish a minimum of one post (or video or podcast) during the challenge and share the link and your progress in our private Facebook group.
- You can publish on your own blog, guest blog elsewhere, e.g on LinkedIn, Medium or even one of ours. It's up to you.
Register here to join us on Thursday 7 March and Friday 8 March:
You will receive an email asking you to confirm that you signed up (it's good email etiquette just to check that you gave permission). Once you've subscribed you'll receive a welcome email with some writing prompts and our latest news.
Make a difference by supporting Womankind - a registered charity dedicated to raising the status of women. (Donations are voluntary and can be made at any time before, during or after the challenge)
Thank you very much x