Share your voice with new insights and ideas
Blogging challenge for International Women's Day
Are you in the early stages of blogging or write regularly and would love some inspiration?
We know it can be hard to keep a blog going. Maybe you're not sure if your posts are being read. Or you've had a setback and have lost your blogging mojo. Perhaps self-doubt has crept in and you wonder if you're going about in the right way.
Whether you're a business or lifestyle blogger our mini blogging challenge for women bloggers will help you reconnect with your blog in a purposeful way.
Join Jean and Ute to get inspiration and support for your blogging
- Jean and Ute will inspire you with a different approach, mindset or writing technique to add a spark to your writing
- You could also make a difference to a woman or child in need through a donation to our chosen charity Womankind
- Your post will get seen by more people as we will promote some of your contributions in our blog roundups and on social media.
- You will get added confidence and gain from support in the friendly Facebook group. You will write one new post on a topic that is important to you. And you'll have ideas, feedback or comments you might not otherwise receive.
What previous participants told us
"Thank you for creating the space to share your writing and encourage each other. I left many more comments than I normally would so that felt good too.
"This has been a great exercise to sit down and write, so good for confidence!
"Thank you for organising this and for all of your guidance and support. It’s been fabulous, a wonderful time of sharing."
"Thanks for the encouragement, it's been fun and I will aim to blog more frequently now."
How this blogging challenge works
- Joining is completely free, although we may ask for a small donation to Womankind Worldwide who we've supported before.
- The actual challenge runs on Thursday 7 March and Friday 8 March 2019. Our private Facebook group will be open from Wednesday evening.
- Sign up below to receive a welcome email with some initial writing tips and further instructions.
- You publish a minimum of one post (or video or podcast) during the challenge and share the link and your progress in our private Facebook group.
- You can publish on your own blog, guest blog elsewhere, e.g on LinkedIn, Medium or even one of ours. It's up to you.
Register below to join us on Thursday 7 March + Friday 8 March:
You may receive an email asking you to confirm that you signed up (it's good email etiquette just to check that you gave permission). Once you've subscribed you'll receive a welcome email and further details.
Make a difference by supporting Womankind - a registered charity dedicated to raising the status of women. (Donations are voluntary and can be made at any time before, during or after the challenge)
Thank you very much x
Your writing will help to increase the number of women making a positive difference, and will support Womankind too.
Considering what is going on in the world, we want to celebrate the fact that we can write what we think on our blogs and make our corner of the world a little better for others.
So we should do it!