How our “bloggers choose to challenge” for International Women’s Day and beyond
We have a very inspiring selection of blog posts this year, all written for our annual International Women's Day blogging challenge which is now in its 5th year. As we slowly approach the end of our third lockdown in the UK, we want to share with you how our bloggers "choose to challenge", the theme of IWD21.
The posts below are all written by women with something important to say. Some run their own business helping others, some write books, and a few do both!
So here are their personal reflections and thought provoking observations from the pandemic and we hope you will feel inspired.
We have included:
- A look at the pandemic through the eyes of a professional photographer
- What it's like to be a writer in lockdown and how isolation can affect creativity
- Why mothers have shouldered the brunt of the pandemic and yet we treat ourselves so badly
- Change - and how one woman adapted to the pandemic after leaving her corporate life
- Different types of challenges some women in the public eye have faced
- How our mother's life influences our own path
- The story of one woman who helps other women let go of trauma
- How support and creativity can make all the difference in difficult times
- And what to do when lockdowns make us turn to social media for support only to experience negative feelings online
We hope you will enjoy the read and want to join "bloggers choose to challenge" in our next blogging challenge.
Author: Photographer Jo Scott
Author: Gill Buchanan
Author: Shalagh Hogan
Author: Life Coach Valerie Lewis
Author: Counsellor Shirley Anstis
Author: Sue Williams
Author: Traumaqueen Dr. Rosanna Massey
Author: Marketing/ Blogging Coach Jean Wolfe
Author: Business / Blogging Coach Ute Wieczorek-King
If you are new to blog writing or your blog is established but could do with a bit of a boost, please scroll down to sign up to our newsletter and receive a free download full of ideas. Here at Attract Readers, we specialise in helping women like you to get your voice out there and attract loyal readers. You'll get the best of Jean and Ute's business, marketing, writing and social media expertise as well as the right level of support for your blogging journey.