Attract Readers™Course ‘Make your blog an irresistible magnet’
It’s disheartening when your carefully written blog posts fail to get enough readers. You wonder if you are just talking to yourself and whether it’s worth it.
It’s like watching the roses die for lack of water!
Whether you are a business or personal blogger your blogging decisions may be very different from those of millennial women.
You value your reputation, which naturally makes you a little more cautious. And you may not enjoy jargon.
You probably don’t have the time to keep up with all the latest technology. Worse, you may not have much time for your blog, even though it feels like a good way to share your expertise with a wider audience.
Buying this course gives you private access to our learning material as well as some fabulous bonus resources.
Learn how to make your blog stand out
Listen to Jean Wolfe and Ute Wieczorek-King share some tips in this free webinar! No more going round in circles with your blog when you know how to lay the foundations for an irresistible blog:
|“This course really got me thinking and focused on what it is I am aiming to achieve and where I want to go. It can be very easy to adopt a scattergun approach and do too many things that aren’t necessarily working towards our overall aim. Taking a step back and considering what I am about and who I may appeal to has been an invaluable lesson and, of course, this has raised many other important questions too in terms of direction.”|
This online course gives you practical knowledge and the simple step-by-step actions we’re well known for. Join us to improve your blog and your online visibility and see results in less than 10 days.
What you’ll get from this course
- BETTER RESULTS – more growth from identifying and connecting with your ideal reader online
- MAGNETIC CONTENT – by applying the magic formula that makes your content irresistible
- MORE AUTHENTICITY – by being yourself AND raising your blog’s profile
- GREATER CONFIDENCE – by standing up more powerfully to become the go-to expert you never dreamed you could be
- MORE MOTIVATION – we get your problems and are here to help, advise and support you
- LESS STRESS – instead of guesswork or wondering what to do you’ll have a crystal clear direction
We like to keep everything simple, so you don’t have to worry about technology or not knowing what to do next.
With our help you can create a blog that stands out and is instantly more attractive to your readers. You will improve how you present your message to a wider audience and create more success for your business.
The 10 modules – what you will learn
- How to stand out and enhance your blog’s potential (includes a webinar and an audio podcast)
- How to decide who is your ideal reader
- Tracking down your ideal reader
- The magic formula that brings your reader closer
- Alternative ways to attract your reader
- How to avoid information overload
- How to gain from personal YOU and professional YOU so you are known, liked and trusted
- Tapping into the power of blog comments
- How to spread your influence and write for blogs that matter
- Making the most from your best posts
What else previous participants say
|“The course went way past my expectations. I like how you guys think, and I like how you make me think.”|
|“The information you provide is clear, well presented and easy to understand. Your actions are really good at getting us stuck into the meat of the content and I enjoyed doing them. You have given me the confidence to give it a go!”|
You gain from the advice of three experts, Ute Wieczorek-King, Jean Wolfe and Alice Elliott, who write successful blogs and are passionate about supporting women to confidently reach a bigger audience.
We have all helped hundreds of business women with blogging and social media, both as private clients and in face-to-face and online workshops and seminars.
How else you will benefit
- EXCLUSIVE ACCESS TO ADDITIONAL RESOURCES with everything you need to know:
- A webinar and an audio podcast full of valuable tips
- A printable workbook with all the key actions combined
- A cheatsheet/template ‘What your blog is all about’
- A printable Publish & Promote checklist – all you need to write, edit, publish and promote your post
- Plus more info about headlines, keywords, hashtags and images
- FLEXIBILITY when and where you study (a previous participant read the lessons on the bus every morning!)
- THE EXPERTISE of three women who’ve been there, done it and got the medals to prove it
- ANSWERS to all your questions when you get one of our add-on VIP Support options
- MORE TIME – No more trial and error and having to do your own research
Want to write a book? Give more talks? Change more lives for the better?
Getting your blog to stand out and your posts read by more people is the first step to a bigger goal. Of course your blog itself can be turned into a book, or a blog post can be the basis of a speech or a media interview, or simply be an excellent place to send potential clients.
Imagine what it would be like to have your blog posts stand out. It would help you be seen as an authority, and it would also be satisfying and exciting.
If you can imagine it you can make it happen!
Is this online course right for you?
We have created this online course for women who have already started to blog.
It doesn’t matter which platform you use, whether you blog for your own business or are a lifestyle blogger. If you are unhappy with how your blog is working for you and feel that now is the time for some powerful changes, you are in the right place.
Does any of the following resonate with you?
- You value being taken seriously, but don’t like calling yourself an expert. You just want to explain and promote better what you do. And stop worrying whether anyone is interested in what you have to say.
- You are intelligent and self-thinking but don’t engage easily online and want to change that.
- You are not sure how personal and professional go side by side online and may even feel intimidated by younger bloggers.
- You are aware of the potential blogging has and don’t want to get left behind. You feel strongly that now is the right time for you to take action!
This ecourse is not for you if …
- You want quick-fix tricks to promoting your blog.
- You are not willing to invest the time to make good things happen. Just signing up and reading our content will not magically give you results – your actions will!
- You hate technology and modern communications with a passion. Hell will freeze over before you put up a message on Facebook. Seriously, we are not geeky, but we want you to have a go. Everything will be there in your inbox or stored for you so you can take it slowly.
- You’re expecting to make ‘loadsofmoney’ from your blog at this stage. We help you develop an authentic and successful online presence through your blogging. We hope that helps you raise your fees, develop new products, swim in a bigger pool and be happier. But it is up to you.
Why learn from us?
Because blogging is a powerful part of our own businesses.
We have achieved a level of visibility that has created success. Whether gaining new business, winning a prestigious award, developing a successful radio career or having content published by major online publications.
But even more, we know from personal experience how blogging and social media can seem daunting.
Writing a popular post can seem like an impossible dream. We want to share what we have taken years and years to learn so that you can get there more quickly.
Ute Wieczorek-King (Success Network) is an experienced business coach, mentor and trainer. Ute ran the first government funded social media courses in the South East in 2009, and has since helped local Councils, Start-up Academies, Charities and many female business owners with social media, and more recently with their blogging. She has written hundreds of posts, some of which are published by Huffington Post.
Alice Elliott (Fairy Blog Mother) co-designed this course with Jean & Ute. She is a WordPress specialist who has accrued a huge amount of technical knowledge, has won an award and is a Top 100 WordPress Influencer. She believes good foundational training will help solve problems later in anybody’s blogging career.
|“The three of you get what I was trying to do, and I have never had that with anyone before. The vagueness and lack of direction have gone, and I have a new sense of stability.”|
Get ready to improve your skills …. watch out world!
Once you know more deeply how to make your posts more attractive to real readers and to the search engines, the world is your oyster. You will have the confidence to promote your posts and enjoy seeing the results. You may even find yourself talking about your wonderful blog and how well it works for you!
Our special offer has now finished. The course costs £147 per person and is the perfect option for anyone who is motivated, organised and happy to follow our step-by-step process alone. (There is no Facebook group, as you can do this course at any time to suit you). Please don’t wait too long as this course is only available for a limited time before we take it down
And remember that you will receive several Bonus Resources – our templates and cheatsheets, including our comprehensive Publish and Promote Checklist!
Click the Paypal button below
If you are not satisfied with your Attract Readers™ course in any way, we will give you a full refund providing you notify us within 7 days from purchasing the course. No questions asked.
Have any questions?
Q. How does it all work?
Once you have bought your course, you will receive several emails:
- A receipt for your payment from Paypal
- An email with details how to create your own login details. You will then be able to access a private area on our site with all the material
- Confirmation from Mailchimp that you’re signed up to a special email list so we can share other helpful tips with you
Some tips in case you don’t receive these: please check the email associated with your Paypal account (if different to the one you registered your course with) as well as your spam/junk folders. If still not there after an hour or two, contact us and we’ll try and sort it out for you.) Once you’re logged in to our website, we will show you how to get the most from your course and anything else you may need to know.
Q: Do I have to have a blog to be able to take part?
A: Yes, it is much better because then you will be able make the most of the course. Incidentally it doesn’t matter what kind of blogger you are, which platform you use (WordPress, Blogger, etc) or whether your blog is on your own website.
Q: I have only just started blogging – will I understand the technical information you provide?
A: We give you that information as clearly as possible so you can work at your own pace and not feel hustled. We do our best to avoid jargon and be reassured we are not remotely geeky, so no need to worry.
Q: How long does each course last?
A: The core content is made up of 10 downloadable topics in PDF format which you can either read online or download, save and print. By completing one ‘lesson’ or step per day, your course should take you 10 days (or less!) to complete! Or, if you prefer, you could complete several at a time which would be much quicker.
Q: Do I need to have a login username and password to access the course?
A: Yes and you will be taken to the relevant page immediately after paying for your course. In case you can’t fill it in there and then, you will receive an automated email with the details at the address associated with your Paypal acount.
Q: How much time will I need to spend on my course?
A: It depends how much you know already and how excited you are about the changes you are making. We estimate 20-60 minutes to complete the actions per ‘lesson’ and the maximum will depend on you. We hope you will do so well that it will be worth spending more time on your course.
Q: What happens if I’m too busy? Or on holiday?
A: All the information will be there, waiting for you to access or download it for whenever you are ready. Sometimes you might like to work through several ‘lessons’ in the evening or weekend. And of course some people actually prefer to work that way.
Q: I am worried you may not understand what I want to do with my blog, which is probably different from everyone else.
A: The most important thing is that you are clear about what you want your blog to do, and what it is all about. All three of us have worked with hundreds of businesses in workshops and with one to one clients. Provided you want to be a helpful voice on the planet it will be fine. Of course we don’t touch anything immoral, illegal or unpleasant, but then we don’t think you do either.
Q: Money is tight at the moment, so how will I know this is a good investment?
A: If you value the knowledge and expertise of three professional business women who have been blogging and teaching about blogs for many years can bring to you to improve your blog, then you will understand and appreciate what is on offer here.
Q: What if I already know some of what you’re covering?
We know that when it comes to social media and blogging, everybody brings different experiences, expectations and prior knowledge to a course.
However as experienced trainers we appreciate the fact that knowing what to do and ‘doing’ it can be two very different things. Therefore we have designed our course to help you turn knowledge into action.
And even if you already do some of what we’re covering, we think you will enjoy knowing that you’re on the right track or feel inspired to be consistent in your approach. Of course you can also skip bits and move on to the next point!
Q: Are you available to give extra help along the way?
A: We have a support system for our course participants, ranging from individual Skype sessions to an ongoing support programme where we take you from zero to hero for as long as is necessary to make your blog the best it can be!