Attract Readers™Course ‘Make your blog an irresistible magnet’
Are you a blogger who wants her blog to stand out?
Are you a little bit older?
It's disheartening when your carefully written blog posts fail to get readers. You wonder if you are just talking to yourself and whether it's worth it.
It's like planting seeds that fail to grow.
Whether you are a business or personal blogger your blogging decisions may be very different from those of a younger woman.
You value your reputation, which naturally makes you a little more cautious. And you may not enjoy jargon or challenging new technology.
You probably don’t have the time to keep up with the latest internet activities. Worse, you may not have much time for your blog, even though it feels like a good way to share your expertise with a wider audience.
Buying this course gives you private access to our learning material as well as some fabulous bonus resources.
Make your blog an irresistible magnet for your readers
This online course gives you practical knowledge and the simple step-by-step actions we're well known for.
Would you like to improve your blog and your online visibility and see results in less than 10 days?
Read what previous participants say
|"The course went way past my expectations. I like how you guys think, and I like how you make me think."|
|"The information you provide each day is clear, well presented and easy to understand. Your actions are really good at getting us stuck into the meat of the content and I enjoyed doing them. I need to move through those phases from beginning to master! You have given me the confidence to give it a go!"|
You gain from the advice of three experts, Ute Wieczorek-King, Jean Wolfe and Alice Elliott, who write successful blogs and are passionate about supporting women to confidently reach a bigger audience.
We have all helped hundreds of business women with blogging and social media, both as private clients and in face-to-face and online workshops and seminars.
Listen to our message here:
Why learn from us?
Because blogging is a powerful part of our own businesses.
We have achieved a level of visibility that has created success. Whether gaining new business, winning a prestigious award, developing a successful radio career or having content published by major online publications.
But even more, we know from personal experience how blogging and social media can seem daunting.
Writing a popular post can seem like an impossible dream. We want to share what we have taken years and years to learn so that you can get there more quickly.
Alice Elliott (Fairy Blog Mother) has been blogging for 11 years. During that time she has accrued a huge amount of knowledge in how blogging can promote a business and this contributed towards her winning a National UK Blog Award last year. She keeps abreast of any changes in the digital world, and blogs to share this knowledge. She specialises in teaching beginners how to blog through the WordPress platform, and believes good foundational training will help solve problems later in anybody's blogging career.
Jean Wolfe (Creative Spark Communications) is an established marketer, writer and radio broadcaster. Jean's skills include helping women to speak up for their way of doing business, both on the radio and the Internet. She is fascinated by the fact that blogging is often more enjoyable than writing a website, and feels this is a more authentic way to market a business. She has been a teacher, publicist for book authors, and marketed and sold solar electric products internationally.
Ute Wieczorek-King (Success Network) is an experienced business coach, mentor, blogger and trainer. Having run the first hands-on social media courses for Business Link, Ute delivered social courses to councils, BME communities, charities and SMEs. More recently she ran a blogging course for a Start-up Academy and blogging days for her solopreneur clients. As a German who writes in English she was a tentative blogger at first but has written hundreds of posts since some of which have been published by Huffington Post and Prowess 2.0.
How will this course help you?
If you are frustrated with your blog's lack of visibility, here's how this course will help you:
- Get results from identifying and connecting with your ideal reader online
- Revitalise your content so it becomes irresistible to your ideal reader
- Be your authentic self and raise your blog's profile
- Learn the magic formula that will attract readers
- Stand up more powerfully to become the go-to expert you never dreamed you could be
We have made this course as easy as possible for you – both for learning and taking action. It is provided in 10 bite-size pieces so there is no overwhelm and you can also focus on what is more relevant to you.
We like to keep everything simple, so you don’t have to worry about technology or not knowing what to do next.
With our help you can create a blog that is instantly more attractive to its readers. You will improve how you present your message to a wider audience and create more success for your business.
The content – what you will learn
How to make your blog an irresistible magnet for your readers
- How to enhance your blog's potential
- How to decide who is your ideal reader
- Tracking down your ideal reader
- The magic formula that brings your reader closer
- Alternative ways to attract your reader
- How to avoid information overload
- How to gain from personal YOU and professional YOU so you are known, liked and trusted
- Tapping into the power of blog comments
- How to spread your influence and write for blogs that matter
- Making the most from your best posts
|"The three of you get what I was trying to do, and I have never had that with anyone before. The vagueness and lack of direction have gone, and I have a new sense of stability."|
How else will you benefit?
- Get exclusive access to additional resources with everything you need to know about using keywords, hashtags, images, video and audio in your blog
- Study where and when you want (one previous participant downloaded her lessons to read them on the bus every morning!)
- Gain from the support of three experienced women who’ve been there, done it and got the medals to prove it
- Answer ALL your questions or problems when you buy one of our add-on VIP Support options
- No more trial and error whilst with your blog. You will save so much time not having to do your own research
Do you want to write a book? Give more talks? Change more lives for the better?
Getting your blog posts read by more people is the first step to a bigger goal. Of course your blog itself can be turned into a book, or a blog post can be the basis of a speech or a media interview, or simply be an excellent place to send potential clients.
Imagine what it would be like to have your blog posts widely read by a lot more people than before. It would help you be seen as an authority, and it would also be satisfying and exciting.
If you can imagine it you can make it happen!
Is this online course right for you?
We have created this online course for slightly older women who have already started to blog.
It doesn’t matter which platform you use. If you are unhappy with how your blog is working for you and feel that now is the time for some powerful changes, you are in the right place.
Does any of the following resonate with you?
- You value being taken seriously, but don’t like calling yourself an expert. You just want to explain and promote better what you do. And you want to stop worrying whether anyone is interested in what you have to say.
- You don’t engage easily or naturally online, but would like to change that and are willing to invest the necessary time.
- You are intelligent and self-thinking, but feel unsure about the latest social media practices.
- You are not sure how personal and professional go side by side online and may even feel intimidated by younger bloggers and social media users.
- You are aware of the potential blogging has and don’t want to get left behind. You feel strongly that now is the right time for you to take action!
This ecourse is not for you if …
- You want quick-fix tricks to promoting your blog.
- You are not willing to invest the time to make good things happen. Just signing up and reading our content will not magically give you results – your actions will!
- You hate technology and modern communications with a passion. Hell will freeze over before you put up a message on Facebook. Seriously, we are not geeky, but we want you to have a go. Everything will be there in your inbox or stored for you so you can take it slowly.
- You’re expecting to make 'loadsofmoney' from your blog at this stage. We help you develop an authentic and successful online presence through your blogging. We hope that helps you raise your fees, develop new products, swim in a bigger pool and be happier. But it is up to you.
Get ready to improve your skills …. watch out world!
Once you know more deeply how to make your posts more attractive to real readers and to the search engines, the world is your oyster. You will have the confidence to promote your posts and enjoy seeing the results on social media.
You may even find yourself the centre of attention at a party talking about your wonderful blog and how well it works for you!
|"This course really got me thinking and focused on what it is I am aiming to achieve and where I want to go. It can be very easy to adopt a scattergun approach and do too many things that aren’t necessarily working towards our overall aim. Taking a step back and considering what I am about and who I may appeal to has been an invaluable lesson and, of course, this has raised many other important questions too in terms of direction."|
How does it all work?
Once you have signed up you will receive three emails:
- A receipt for your payment
- Confirmation that you're signed up to a special email list so we can share other helpful tips with you
- An email with details how to create your own personal login details for our website. You will then be able to access a private area on our website with all the material
Once there, we will show you how to get the most from your course and anything else you may need to know.
The core content is made up of 10 downloadable topics in PDF format which you can either read online or download, save and print. It's up to you.
Each 'lesson' includes some relevant actions which may take you 20-60 minutes to do depending on your prior knowledge. By completing one 'lesson' or step per day, your course should take you 10 days (or less!) to complete!
How much is this Course?
This course costs £137 per person.
There are no add-ons, teleclasses, or Facebook groups – the perfect option for anyone who is motivated, organised and happy to follow our step-by-step process alone.
If you're not sure if this course is right for you, please email us or arrange to have a chat with one of us.
As a thank you gift for signing up to this course you will receive several additional Bonus Resources including our comprehensive Publish and Promote Checklist!
Click the button below to pay for "Make your blog an irresistible magnet for your readers"
If you are not satisfied with your Attract Readers™ course in any way, we will give you a full refund providing you notify us within 7 days from purchasing the course. No questions asked.
Have any questions?
Q: Do I have to have a blog to be able to take part?
A: Yes, it is much better because then you will be able make the most of the course. Incidentally it doesn’t matter which platform you use (WordPress, Blogger, etc) or whether your blog is on your own website.
Q: I have only just started blogging – will I understand the technical information you provide?
A: We give you that information as clearly as possible so you can work at your own pace and not feel hustled. We do our best to avoid jargon and be reassured we are not remotely geeky, so no need to worry.
Q: How will my course be delivered?
A: After payment you will receive 3 emails:
- Confirmation of your payment from Paypal
- An automated email from us inviting you to register a username and password so you can login to access the e-course
- Confirmation from MailChimp to join our special e-courses list
If you don't receive these emails, look inside your spam or junk folders. Otherwise if nothing's happened after about half an hour, contact us and we'll try and sort it out for you.
Q: How long does each course last?
A: The material is presented as 10 lessons. If you read one a day, the course will take 10 days to complete. Or, if you prefer, you could complete several at a time which would be much quicker.
Q: Do I need to have a login username and password to access the course?
A: Yes and we will notify you of all the details once you've purchased your course.
Q: How much time will I need to spend on my course?
A: It depends how much you know already and how excited you are about the changes you are making. We estimate 20-60 minutes per 'lesson' and the maximum will depend on you. We hope you will do so well that it will be worth spending more time on your course.
Q: Will I have to write new posts every week?
A: Please note that our focus in these courses is about how to present old and recent posts effectively so they attract more readers. How much new content you create is entirely up to you. There is no pressure to produce new posts every week, as all our tips will help you to produce better blogs in the long run.
Q: What happens if I miss a day because I’m too busy? Or a week, if I’m on holiday?
A: All the information will be there, waiting for you to access or download it for whenever you are ready. Sometimes you might like to work through several 'lessons' in the evening or weekend. And of course some people actually prefer to work that way.
Q: Is your information up to date? I know the internet is always changing.
A: What an excellent question. Luckily most of the recent changes are in favour of professional people who care about their reputation. People offering the latest trick or guaranteed short cut are now in trouble. Alice won a National UK Blog Award last year which certainly wouldn’t have happened if she were not up to date in her thinking. You won’t get any out-dated slick answers that may have worked in the past from us.
Q: I am worried you may not understand what I want to do with my blog, which is probably different from everyone else.
A: The most important thing is that you are clear about what you want your blog to do, and what it is all about. All three of us have worked with hundreds of businesses in workshops and with one to one clients. Provided you want to be a helpful voice on the planet it will be fine. Of course we don’t touch anything immoral, illegal or unpleasant, but then we don’t think you do either.
Q: Money is tight at the moment, so how will I know this is a good investment?
A: If you value the knowledge and expertise of three professional business women who have been blogging and teaching about blogs for many years can bring to you to improve your blog, then you will understand and appreciate what is on offer here.
Q: What if I already know some of what you're covering?
We know that when it comes to social media and blogging, everybody brings different experiences, expectations and prior knowledge to a course.
However as experienced trainers we appreciate the fact that knowing what to do and 'doing' it can be two very different things. Therefore we have designed our course to help you turn knowledge into action.
Even if you already do some of what we're covering, we think you will enjoy knowing that you're on the right track or feel inspired to be consistent in your approach. And of course you can also skip bits and move on to the next point!
|"Blogging lends itself to being a solitary activity at times, so to be able to engage with others who are like-minded and have valuable experience to share, has been a great help to me in defining how I want to take my blog forward."|
Q: Are you available to give extra help along the way?
A: We have a support system for our course participants, ranging from individual Skype sessions to an ongoing support programme where we take you from zero to hero for as long as is necessary to make your blog the best it can be!